As transformation drives the market in Europe, Kemira continues to commit to the paper industry. The company strives to support growth in the stagnant market of Europe, by focusing especially on packaging & board and tissue.
“Kemira sees Continental Europe as a key growth area in EMEA”, says Kenneth Nysten, SVP, Paper, EMEA. “We continue to provide and develop a leading portfolio of innovative, tailor-made technologies to fulfill the specific needs of our customers and ensure their success in the transformation of the paper industry. To support this, we are launching a campaign for the growth grades of packaging & board and tissue.”
In the core of the campaign are Kemira’s key technologies:
- FennoClean D for targeted microbiological control with diagnostic technology
- FennoClean PFA for effective and corrosion safe microbe control with no biocide residuals in the final paper
- KemFlite for efficient control of hydrophobic substances by combining novel analysis and monitoring tools with the broad deposit control product portfolio
- FennoBond for improved strength characteristics in board and tissue production enabling lower quality raw materials and lower basis weight
- KemForm Plus for improved formation, dewatering and enhanced ash-loading, and
- Fennobind for superior binding strength and reduced binder demand with no negative impact on print quality.
The ways these key technologies and well-engineered chemical phenomena benefit board and tissue makers are illustrated in web-based Board and Tissue Experiences. “Board Experience reveals an in-depth example of what Kemira has to offer through its understanding of pulp and paper industry”, says Antti Matula, Head of Marketing & Product Lines, Paper, EMEA. “It illustrates Kemira’s end-to-end expertise – how the influence of Kemira expertise and chemistry starts from the molecular and fiber level, and improves our customers’ process runnability and end-product quality, all the way to global industry understanding.”
Board Experience is available in www.kemira.com/boardexperience. Tissue Experience will be published in April.