Mütek™ SZP-10 System Zeta Potential
Our highlight at ABTCP 2011 is the new Mütek™ SZP-10 System Zeta Potential for measuring the surface charge of fibers, pigments and other solid materials. It is the lightest and most accurate zeta potential lab device on the market and convinces with easy handling and a total weight of less than 20 kg. The SZP-10 is the successor to the widely popular SZP-06 and can be used to assess chemical additives such as wet strength resins, sizing agents or dispersants in a papermaking process without extensive sample preparation. These characteristics has made the Mütek SZP a standard tool for chemical suppliers and papermakers alike.
In addition, BTG experts are there for you to assist in reaching your goals and discuss our:
- Universal optical transmitters for ash and fiber consistency
- High-performance metering and doctoring blades and rods for coated paper and tissue
- Holistic concepts such as Total Tissue Capability (TTC) and Integrated Coating Capability (ICC)
- Expertise in the fiberline
- Cooperation with partners like Honeywell
Visit BTG at ABTCP 2011 on booth 92 to see how we can help improve your bottom line!