At the dawn of a new decade of unpredictable challenges, yet even more opportunities, https://www.tissueworld.com/miami/en-us/">Tissue World Miami 2020 brings together thought leaders and influencers to explore creative approaches to the geopolitical, technical, legislative and behavioral forces at work in this dynamic global industry. Themed “Ready for Reinvention, Ripe for Disruption: Will the 20s Roar for Tissue?” the four-day conference and three-day exhibition is expected to draw 200 exhibiting companies and more than 2,500 attendees from nearly 70 countries to the Miami Beach Convention Center.
Registration for North America’s largest gathering of the global tissue trade is now open and can be accessed at this link: https://www.tissueworld.com/miami/en-us/register. Attendees typically include suppliers to the tissue industry, tissue converters, integrated tissue product makers, jumbo roll suppliers and retailers and distributors.
“The fundamentals of the U.S. tissue business have changed significantly in recent decades, and the rate of change continues unabated,” said Agnes GeHot, Tissue World event director. “The country with the most advanced tissue machines and highest tissue consumption per capita is seeing the rise of private label, changes in consumer preferences and an intensifying trade war that is shaping the industry’s future. Tissue World Miami brings together an unparalleled lineup of experts who will deliver thought-provoking and actionable insights for tissue business leaders.”
The Tissue World Miami conference brings fresh, critical and creative perspectives on America’s tissue business. Conference presenters will offer inspiration and interaction on these major themes:
- Supply-side volatility and risk with a focus on fiber supply.
- Human risk factors such as attracting and retaining skills.
- Reliance on supplier knowledge as opposed to in-house skill.
- Cyber security and the vulnerabilities that increase with greater connectivity.
Operational Game Changers
- Change drivers such as sustainability — including the need to ditch single-use plastics, its implications through the supply chain and the potential gains from upgrading.
- Assessing the return on investment of upgrading America’s tissue-making assets.
- Managing change – from evolving routes to market to technological adaptation imposed by such external factors as legislation and customer demand.
- Trends and forecasts.
- The contrasting shopper propositions of in-store vs. online.
- AfH – the rise of e-commerce and the challenge of cut-price entrants.
For more information about Tissue World Miami 2020, visit:
Conference Sessions: https://www.tissueworld.com/miami/en-us/conferencesessions
ABOUT TISSUE WORLD MIAMI
Tissue World Miami is part of the Tissue World international tissue industry event portfolio established in 1993. The portfolio includes trade shows and conferences serving the tissue industry in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. Tissue World publishes Tissue World magazine, the independent news resource for the global tissue business.
ABOUT INFORMA MARKETS
Informa Markets is the leading global platform for industries, specialist markets and communities to trade, grow and engage. It consists of more than 550 international B2B events and brands, as well as specialist digital content and data solutions, with over 4,400 colleagues based in more than 40 countries around the globe. Informa Markets provides customers with meaningful experiences where they can engage, experience and do business, helping global communities to thrive 365 days a year. INFORMA PLC/S trades on the OTCMKT under ticker symbol IFJPY.