Mitsubishi HiTec Paper is exhibiting a broad portfolio of high-quality coated speciality papers at Drupa 2016 (Hall 8B, Stand D24). Amongst other things, the German speciality papers manufacturer is showing papers designed for various digital printing technologies and innovative solutions for the packaging and label area. A new product is being launched: Giroform DIGITAL - ONE FOR ALL.
"Quality paper is the foundation. Incomparable added value is created by excellent coating." This is the maxim according to which Mitsubishi HiTec Paper produces, in Germany, its coated speciality papers for a variety of applications and to meet a variety of demands. All product areas are represented at Drupa 2016:
Inkjet Papers JETSCRIPT
Mitsubishi HiTec Paper offers a wide range of coated inkjet media for the B2B sector. Small format, large format or high-speed inkjet printing - the applications are endless. Highlights at the stand are:
- jetscript DL 2584, a 248 g double-sided matt coated inkjet paper for high-speed inkjet printing (direct mail)
- jetscript MH 1484 CCB, a 134 g premium matt coated inkjet paper with a unique safety feature. A coloured base paper allows for easy verification by tearing. Ideal for coupons, entrance tickets and lottery tickets. Suitable for desktop ticket printers, large format or high-speed inkjet printing machines.
- jetscript MH 7084, a 70 g lightweight matt coated premium inkjet paper for use as face paper for demanding self-adhesive labels
Thermal Papers THERMOSCRIPT
The broad spectrum of thermoscript standard products for POS, ticket and label applications is supplemented by various specialities: Thermal paper with our proven security features, two-colour or rewritable thermal papers or anti-fade grades. Highlights at Drupa:
- Thermal papers with special security features such as coloured centre, security fibres, coating marks or an anti-counterfeit thermal coating
- Thermal paper for linerless labels
- HP Indigo certified thermal papers
Label Papers SUPERCOTE
The cast-coated label paper supercote range meets all the demands made of an excellent label paper. Also in moisture and alkali resistant versions. Ranging from 80-170 g, the products are optimised to meet the needs of the drinks industry and are also ideal for composite cans and shoulder boxes. Supercote has particularly good processing properties which give premium products the appearance that they deserve at point of sale.
Carbonless Papers GIROFORM
The world-famous classic Giroform range of products including numerous standard and special grades is the reliable carbonless paper. In 2006 Mitsubishi was the first manufacturer to develop a carbonless paper for digital printing. A new universal carbonless paper for a wide range of digital printing systems is being exhibited at Drupa:
- Giroform DIGITAL - ONE FOR ALL, an 80g high quality carbonless paper for the digital production of individual, personalised forms and documents. It is available as CB, CFB and CF in up to 6 colours, in reels and sheets, and is suitable for use on toner printing systems of leading manufacturers, copiers and printing systems in the Business Solutions sector.
Our sales team is looking forward to your visit in Hall 8B, Stand D24, and will be pleased to supply you with further information.
Mitsubishi HiTec Paper Europe GmbH is a German subsidiary of Mitsubishi Paper Mills Ltd., Japan, one of the world's leading manufacturers of speciality paper. The roughly 700 employees at Mitsubishi HiTec Paper Europe produce high-quality thermal, digital imaging, carbonless and label papers at two tradition-rich locations in Bielefeld and Flensburg. Each factory stands out for own base paper production, state-of-the-art production machinery and innovative coating technologies. Through its dense global sales network, Mitsubishi HiTec Paper Europe supplies a full range of speciality papers featuring a modular system for every application and printing technology – and is a highly capable partner whenever customized coated paper solutions are required.