Amazon Papyrus Chemicals Limited (APC), will see a leadership transition as part of a new corporate structure for the 18 year old specialty chemicals supplier.
APC today announced the promotion of the following personnel:
Sales and Marketing Function
- Ng Kok Heng, is promoted to the position of Group Sales and Marketing Director. Kok Heng will have responsibility for all Sales Regions, Marketing, Equipment and Regional Technical Support. In this role, Kok Heng will report to both the Chief Executive Officer, Mike Grundy and the Chief Operating Officer, Dr Jonathan Chan.
- Dr Dinesh Mohta, is promoted to the position of Sales Director and will have responsibility for the businesses in India, Malaysia, Vietnam and Middle-East.
- The Eng Loe Djatinegoro, Sales Director for Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines, will expand his responsibilities to include Myanmar and Laos.
- Felix Wan, Sales Director for non-Tissue segment, will continue to head the sales and technical organisation in China.
- Daniel Sunotoredjo, is promoted to Country Manager for Indonesia and Myanmar.
Technical Support Function
- Tan Lai Hok, is promoted to the position of Technical Director. Lai Hok will have responsibility for Product Management, Regulatory and Quality Management, Environmental, Health & Safety and Research & Development.
- Ravi Kumar is promoted to Product Manager for Pulp
About Amazon Papyrus
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Hong Kong, Amazon Papyrus is a specialty chemical company, which has established presence in 11 countries with more than 450 employees, serving over 350 pulp and paper, viscose and fiber cement manufacturers in Asia and Middle East. Learn more at Amazon Papyrus’ website www.amazon-papyrus.com