As the global full-line supplier to the paper industry and gold sponsor of the ZELLCHEMING trade fair, Voith will present leading solutions for the most efficient and sustainable paper production under the motto "Papermaking for Life" at booth 51, Hall North. The hybrid trade fair will take place from June 20-22, 2023, at the RheinMain Congress Center (RMCC) in Wiesbaden, Germany, and will provide a dialog platform for forward-looking process and product technology innovations for the paper, pulp and fiber-based industries.
- Voith will be present at booth 51, Hall North
- On June 20, a Mediterranean afternoon with the presentation of the new InfibraFiner refiner will take place
- In three technical presentations, experts will highlight new energy concepts, digitalization possibilities with augmented reality, and the new InfibraFiner refiner
“On June 20, we will exclusively present our new InfibraFiner refiner at our booth," says Martin Bassmann, Regional President EMEA at Voith Paper. "The InfibraFiner pushes the limits of refining and impresses with additional capacity and optimum energy efficiency. It is one of many examples from our portfolio of products and solutions for lower resource consumption and significantly higher profitability in paper production. We are looking forward to the personal exchange with the visitors on site.”
As a special highlight, Voith invites all trade show visitors to a Mediterranean afternoon at the booth on Tuesday, June 20. The event will start at 1 p.m. with the official product launch of the new refiner InfibraFiner. Visitors will be able to experience the new generation of refining in virtual reality.
In addition to the exchange at the booth, Voith experts will give presentations on the topics of energy, digitalization and innovation:
- June 20, 11:00 a.m.: Dr. Lada Bemert (Vice President New Business & Research, Voith) will participate in the panel discussion on "Innovative energy concepts in the paper and fiber-based industry".
- June 20, 03:45 p.m.: In the "Digitalization" session, Dr. Matthias W. Schmitt (Global Sales Manager Papermaking 4.0, Voith), together with Olav Dau (Automation Expert, Bellmer), will present new, practice-oriented possibilities for the use of Augmented Reality in the paper industry.
- June 20, 04:30 p.m.: Under the title "InfibraFiner DG - tradition transferred into future" Adrian Honig (Global Product Manager Refining, Voith) introduces the new generation of refining. In addition, Ênio Antonio dos Reis (Process and Engineering Consultant, Otacílio Costa Unit, Klabin) will present results and practical experience from the pilot installation at Klabin's Otacílio Costa paper mill.
On Thursday, June 22, the ZELLCHEMING Career Day will take place at the end of the trade show. Students and trainees will have the opportunity to get to know potential employers in the pulp and paper industry. Voith will also be actively represented here as a premium sponsor.
Further information on the trade fair
The ZELLCHEMING trade fair is an independent technical and scientific platform of the pulp and paper industry. As a meeting point for the industry, the trade fair connects research, science and industry. The trade fair can be visited both virtually and on site. The program can be found here: ZELLCHEMING-Expo (talque.com). General information can be accessed here.
About Voith Paper
The Voith Group is a global technology company. With its broad portfolio of systems, products, services and digital applications, Voith sets standards in the markets of energy, paper, raw materials and transport & automotive. Founded in 1867, the company today has around 21,000 employees, sales of € 4.9 billion and locations in over 60 countries worldwide and is thus one of the larger family-owned companies in Europe.
The Group Division Voith Paper is part of the Voith Group. As the full-line supplier to the paper industry, it provides the largest range of technologies, services and products on the market and offers paper manufacturers holistic solutions from one source. The company’s continuous stream of innovations facilitates resource-conserving production and helps customers minimize their carbon footprint. With its leading automation products and digitalization solutions from the Papermaking 4.0 portfolio, Voith offers its customers state-of-the-art digital technologies to improve plant availability and efficiency for all sections of the production process.